Sunday, July 14, 2013

CRAFT Board BINDER ALERT!



After several failed attempts at learning logs and posting standards... I found SUCCESS!!  Implementing the Ladybugs Teacher Files' CRAFT board in my classroom has not only helped keep my kids more accountable, but has helped me to stay organized and on top of my game!!


To help anchor all of the learning that has been happening, I created the CRAFT Binder!  This is the  perfect companion to the CRAFT board!  Included in this **FREEBIE** is not only the binder cover and tab sheets, but a description of HOW I use this binder with my first graders alongside the CRAFT board.  Be sure to follow the links embedded in the download to see specific products that have helped make the CRAFT binder work for me!!
 

Click the picture to head on over to my TpT store and download this FREEBIE to jump start literacy workshop inside YOUR classroom today!
 
One of the most important factors in the CRAFT binder is that it helps to anchor the learning that goes on from day to day.  This can be managed in many different ways as I have shown in some photos within the download.  It really depends on the lesson and how you want to manage it! 

Way 1: Give students a graphic organizer or an outline to place in their binder that they will need to fill out or complete along with you!  

Way 2: Sometimes I type up a small sheet of the learning objectives for a lesson and then have students glue it into the appropriate tab of their binder.  

WAY 3: Create an anchor chart together and take a picture of it and then add the actual photo to their CRAFT book.

WAY 4: Refer back to specific lessons or pages within the CRAFT book.

  
Most importantly, you need to find something that works for YOU and your STUDENTS!  :)


 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Love it. (I too have problems with staying organized where the teaching of my kids is concerned.) I am going to try this very soon. Thanks.

    P.S. I just found your blog through Mrs. Miner's Monkey Business. I have just started following your tpt store. Is there any way I can follow your blog as well?

    ReplyDelete